March in Review

Sunday, March 29, 2009.
This Month was the start of some interesting weather. We have had a lot of snow this month and I'm really sick of snow. Here is a picture of what we have received so far.

Ok so this month started off with a new start called Tarot of Dreams. I haven't gotten really far on it but it will come along slowly.

After I worked on this one I worked on Water. I did finish a page. A lot of pinks and reds. It is looking great on the shading.
Then I started back on the Chatelaine. I finished a square of part 2 and finished a part of 3 and almost done the second part of 2. It's coming along nicely.

And finally I finished New York Square on the Monopoly Square.
Right now I am working on FFA Page 4. I have most of my goals completed.
I have been so tired so I haven't really done much stitching. So hopefully in April I'll have more time to stitch. Here are my goals for April:
1. Finish Monopoly Chance
2. Finish Parts 2-4 Mystery XII
3. Finish Page 4 FFA
4. Start Page 2 Revelations
5. Finish Page 1 Baby Ghosts
6. Finish Dream work project
Hope everyone has a great Month

17 Comments:

Nancy M said...

Great update....sorry about the snow. I can imagine you are sick of it by now. Your needles are smoking....I thought that would melt some of it.

Gabi said...

Great projects. All are so lovely. Love your HAED and your Chatelaine a lot. And wow, I'm impressed by your April goals. Looking forward to see your next update.

Unknown said...

You are like me A BAP person at heart lol and I am enjoying watching these projects grow!
Kelly ILCS

Katrien said...

They are all coming along nice.
Katrien - ILCS

Meari said...

Everything looks great, Terri... except for the snow! LOL

crossstitchbibs said...

You are making nice progress on your projects but you can keep the snow

Debbie Jo said...

All of your stitching is beautiful. Will watch as your post more, I too tend to do BAP's.

Annie Bee said...

You sure have a lot of snow. I love your Chatelaine. They are so beautiful.

Lou's addictions said...

Good luck on your April goals, your stitching is stunning.

Rene la Frog said...

Nice progress on all your projects, they all loolk great.

Janine said...

Terri, I am so impressed that you can say with confidence, I will finish a page of some BAP, in a month. I am going to have a huge happy dance when I finish my first page ever of one of those BAPS. LOL Well done

Diane (di) said...

Terri, your needles really ARE smokin'. Wonderful progress on everything and isn't Caribbean just gorgeous? :)

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress on everything! I must admit that as much as I hate the rain, it is better than snow at the moment! Hope the sun shines and the weather changes soon!

Mel said...

All your WIP's are looking great.
Your list of goals is something I should totally do so I don't get distracted with too many projects.

Mimosa said...

Hello, your progress are all gorgeous! Thank you for sharing those. I'm looking forward to your works and progress.

Thanks,
Mimosa

Sweet Sue said...

Hi Terri, thx for visiting my blog. Your blog and stitching is very nice, I'll visit again:) The snow, not so much-LOL:)

Stitchin Sweet Sue

Lynn B said...

I love the progress on the Chatelaine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |