HI All

Saturday, March 7, 2009.
Ok So now it's the weekend. And I have not picked up any stitching at all. I haven't even touched my work project. I had a really long week. The commute was trying at times as the weather was bad 2 days out of the week. But I still made it ok. The week was a busy one. Learned a lot about the company and everything so it was good. Next week we learn how to use the tools. I'm really looking forward to it. As I'm getting bored with my stitching I thought I'd try working on a new one. I wasn't really sure which one I'd like to work on so I found a really beautiful one It's a new one by Marchetti. It's called Tarot of Dreams. It's a beautiful one. I absolutely love the looks of this. So I decided to go ahead and have a little fun. Here is what it will look like. So without having any stitching to update. I will not be updating tomorrow. But I'll update again on Wednesday. Until then, have a great Weekend. Forgot to add, Do not forget to turn your clocks Forward tonight before you all go to bed. For those who do.

11 Comments:

Unknown said...

Love this one, cant wait to see your progress!

Nancy M said...

This will keep you busy and changing needles frequently!!!

Unknown said...

Yes I remember and I have been leaving little hints on my emails and blog

Rene la Frog said...

The new project looks very colorful and should be fun to stitch.

Thanks for the reminder about the clock...I had totally forgot all about it.

Gabi said...

That's a beauty. That will keep you a while busy. But it's worth the effort. Looking forward to see more pics of it.
And good luck with next week training. Hope it will all be great

EvalinaMaria said...

Wow, what a beautiful piece! I'm sure it will turn into an awesome masterpiece. Thanks for the clock reminder... I really hate to loose an hour and I'm always so glad in the fall to get it back.

Carolyn NC said...

Isn't it the beauty of stitching that you can start a new one anytime you like? :) Thanks for the reminder about the clocks.

Unknown said...

WOW. That will look stunning when finished.
Heidi-ILCS

Debbie Jo said...

Such a beautiful piece this will be. I will be watching for updates on Tarot of Dreams.

Meari said...

Hopefully, this week will be a better one for you. :)

Wendy said...

This design looks so great! I love the colors on it too! Can't wait to see your progress on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |