Terri's Update

Monday, April 13, 2009.
Well I was going to update yesterday after I got home from work but alas it didn't work out that way. I had a really good friend call me and he was in town so I decided to visit with him instead.

I worked on Tarot of Dreams but still not really getting anywhere with all that blue. So I decided to stitch. I unfortunately didn't get a picture of Tarot of Dreams as there isn't enough to show. The one I switched to was Water. I did get another page done. So now I have 2 pages done and working on the 3rd. Here is the picture of it so far

Then with getting back to the blue in Water I decided to stitch on Monopoly. I finished another square in no time. I finished the Chance Square. Here is a picture of it


After I finished the square I decided to go and work on the Mystery XII by Chatelaine. I got really far on it. I have finished another part of Part 2 so It is slowly coming along. Here is a picture of it And here it is over all
Well I am off work for Tuesday and Wednesday so I'll be getting a lot of stitching done I hope.

13 Comments:

crossstitchbibs said...

Nice work - you are really coming along on those projects. Wish I could stitch that fast!!!

Meari said...

Everything looks great, Terri

Nancy M said...

All that with no time off and now you have 2 days off?? Your needles will be too hot to hold.

Carolyn NC said...

Boy - you don't mess around, do you? Stitching looks fabulous!

Gabi said...

Great stitching. Love them all

jessneal said...

wow, your stitching is looking great! for some one who works, you are still making great progress on all of your projects!

Diane (di) said...

Great job on all your projects Terri. Just beautiful. I'll be cheering you on for tons of stitching time over the next couple of days!

Mel said...

Nice progress Terri!
Can't wait to see another update on Tarot of Dreams.

Unknown said...

You are making steady progress on all of those huge projects! I really like your Chatelaine Mystery piece. Love the colors.
Heidi-ILCS

Mimosa said...

Everything is all beautiful!

Siobhán said...

Nice work--your mystery is STUNNING!

Unknown said...

All your stitching is lovely Terri!

wichitastitcher said...

I agree, all your stitching is very nice. I also like to do alot of different patterns.

Paula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |