Update

Thursday, March 5, 2009.
I know was suppose to update yesterday. Well got home from work and didn't feel like doing much. I have a lot more energy today then I did yesterday. Training so far is going well. I'm enjoying it. We had done some shadowing yesterday. It was great. I haven't done much stitching this week. I have been bringing my work project and really should bring it out but been getting to know some co-workers. I did get a bit of the border done but will hopefully work on some stitching tonight. I actually feel up to it. I've been drinking 2 coffees a day where I usually only do one. But It's still all good. Anyways just wanted to do a little update. This week's picture is one of my daughter and DH at icefishing.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

way cool, someday i would like to do that.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice pic. Glad you're feeling better. I'm way confused here. I have you on Google Reader and your post shows up there. When I go to your main blog site, there is no writing and it doesn't show any place to get to it. But when I click on the actual post in my Reader, then I can find it. Am I crazy? LOL

Wendy said...

Lovely picture! Hope you will be able to do some stitching.

EvalinaMaria said...

Nice! Any luck with fish?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |