Sunday Update

Sunday, March 22, 2009.
Well I have finally have some pictures to share with my update. Stitching went really well this week. I only did a little bit during the week but on Saturday is when I got a lot done. 

First I will Start off with Water. I wasn't going to work on it on Thursday For Our Friends' HAED SAL but I changed my mind on Thursday to go ahead and do it. I was almost at completing the page after working on it I decided to keep stitching on it on Friday and a small part on Saturday. So I finished page 37 and all the reds and pinks of the page. This Goal has been completed this month. 

After Water I worked on Chatelaine. I decided to break the parts down to parts. So I worked on Part 2 of 1 And ended up finishing it. I haven't put the beads in yet but as soon as I start Part 4 I'll put beads in Part 1 and continue that way. It looks really good. I have also started Part 3 of 1 but You will see that update next Sunday :) So My Goal of Starting Part 3 this month has been completed. 

Another Goal I completed this month but don't have a picture of it as it's all black and really nothing to see right now is Baby Ghosts. I started it On March 1st. I hope to work on it more next month as I'm working with Revelations as I'll rotate between the two.

Another Goal I completed already this Month is Monopoly Sq NY. I finished that last night at about 11:30. It turned out wonderful. So next months goal is to work on the Chance Sq.



So Now I only have 3 more goals to complete. And they are: Start FFA *which I'll be doing once I finish Part 3 of 1*, Finish Part 2 of the Mystery XII, and Finish Work Project *which I am almost done the border of*.
Well Happy Stitching everyone

13 Comments:

Debbie Jo said...

You sure are moving right along with your stitching. Everything looks wonderful. Congrats on meeting your goals.

Unknown said...

Great job on meeting all of your goals for the month. Everything looks great.
Heidi-ILCS

Katrien said...

Everything looks great, especially that Chatelaine
Katrien - ILCS

Rene la Frog said...

Great progress on all your projects.

Unknown said...

guest keep them needles fling

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have gotten alot done, looks wonderful :)

Gabi said...

Absolute beautiful stitching. Water is looking now already stunning. These colors pop. Your Chatelaine is looking gorgeous too. And Monopoly is looking good too. Congrats with reaching so much goals

Carolyn NC said...

Beautiful stitching! You've done a fabulous job this week! Congrats on all of it!

Diane (di) said...

Wow Terri, your needles are smokin'! I saw an earlier post you made about Water and you are moving right along with that one... love those reds/oranges. Isn't Caribbean gorgeous? Just wait til you get to those flowers and your Monopoly WIP is cute, too.

Kathy said...

Great progress. Especially when they are all BAP's!!

Fatema ( SL ) said...

Great progress on all your projects.
Good luck finishing your goals.

Mich said...

Hihihi, I find that Monopoly board so great !!

jessneal said...

Your progress is looking great! I'm glad to see that you are still stitching even though you have been busy working too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |