Evening

Saturday, January 3, 2009.
I hope everyone is having a great Evening. I'm sitting here going through emails and stitching on Water. I'm currently over 3/4 of the way done the first page and hope to have the first page completed tomorrow. After I finish the 1st page of Water then I can go back to Wild Horses and see if I can finish page 6 of that chart. Wild Horses stitching goes really fast as it's only 3300 stitches and not to mention it's over two. On Water it goes slower as I'm doing it over one and a full page is 7,840. So it's a lot more stitching then Wild Horses. I have figured out a bit of a rotation of what will get started when one gets finished. I'm really excited for that. What I'll do is start the chart then head back to the rotation the way I have it planned. In the near future I'll type out what I plan on doing. Yes I have a lot of ambitious stitching plans but it will be fun. Well I should get back to my stitching now if I hope to finish Water tomorrow. I know I can do it. Anyways good night all.

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |