Day 8 and 9

Sunday, January 9, 2011.
Was just informed of Rene from I-Love-Cross-Stitch Yahoo Groups passed away from Cancer today please keep the family in your thoughts.

This post is dedicated to Rene La Frog

Well as the weather is horrible here what better way to spend the time then by stitching. So this weekend I worked on the Model for Kustom Kraft I am really enjoying it. I also worked on my webpage a bit here is the link to check it out: http://threadsthroughtime.weebly.com/index.html

So Day 8 stitching is Spooky Welcome by Stoney Creek. I am going to love this design when it is done. Here is a picture of how much I got done. I didn't get much done but that's ok it has more in it then before lol.

For Day 9 I stitched on A Little Bit of Peace and Quiet I only worked with one colour but that is ok. Here is the picture of it. Not a bad start on this one.

I will be working now on my HAED that I am doing as part of the SAL. Also will be going back to the model. Day 10 is tomorrow and I get to work on Firefly Fairies I am so excited to get to that one.
Anyways stay warm :)

5 Comments:

Annie Bee said...

Lovely starts you have there. Look forward to seeing more progress pics.

Berly said...

Stitching looks good! I'm so sorry about Rene. Please pass along my condolences.

JessB said...

Keep up the good stitching. You are making progress. So sad to lose Rene.

Nancy in IL said...

Terri, I enjoyed looking at all your blogs and seeing this one with the CJC starts you have done! I look forward to seeing their progress.

I was very saddened to have Rene's daughter notify the list of her passing. She was a Multiply friend of mine and once belonged to another list I'm on besides ILCS. It's so unfair; such a very good person! I pray for her family to have peace and know that she's in a better place.

Debra said...

Keep at it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |