I apologize

Tuesday, December 15, 2009.
I haven't been around as I have been sick for a couple months. My house has suffered and my stitching has suffered. I hope to be almost back to full strength but will be MIA a bit in the New Year.
The reason I say that is I will be off on a new adventure. Ron and I are making it official and that we are now going to move on with our lives without each other. I'm a little sad but glad at the same time. So I will be relocating. Where I do not know yet. But I have time to figure all of that out. I don't want you all to be sad for me. Be glad that I am strong enough to make this move.
Keep a look out on this space for updates. As there will be some :)
Hugs to you all

4 Comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Take care of yourself Terri and keep us updated. I will wait to send your PIF and RAK until after the New Year and also when I know where you want them sent.

Carolyn NC said...

Terri,
I'm sorry you haven't been well, and I know you've had issues to deal with. I wish you all the best as you figure your next move and will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

Annie Bee said...

I am sorry you have been sick and I am glad that you are feeling a little better. I wish you all the best in what you decide to do with your life.

LisaG said...

New Year... New Start. Be happy Terri, look forward to your return to blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |