Happy Christmas and New Year

Sunday, December 27, 2009.
Hello all..
It has been a really busy week this week. I am slowly getting back to my stitching. As a lot of stuff is happening in my life. I am keeping my chin up and focusing on me. I will be here till June as I refuse to move in the winter time so that is good news. I have met the most wonderful man though and even though we live so far apart I'm still a very happy person. Currently I am working on my Mystery XII and working on Part 10. I have a long way to go. But I still love it and enjoy working on it. I have been playing WOW a lot and now getting to the point where I'll be cutting back on my play time and put more back into my stitching. I will be posting my yearly and Monthly Goals again. As for the Blog of the Month I may Continue it or I may not I have yet to decide. I absolutly am ok and hope you all had a great Christmas and will have a great New Year.

3 Comments:

Patricia Cecilia said...

Dear Terry, I haven't been by your blog in forever and am saddened to hear of all your trials. I will keep you in my prayers for direction, strength, and peace in this new year. God bless--

Janine said...

Hi Terri,

Well you know that I try to keep abreast of what is happening in your life. I am saddened to hear that you and Ron and moving on. I hope that you find a place to settle and feel settled. Hugs from me

Janine said...

God I am hopeless Terri. I put this in the wrong comment but never-the-less that is me. I sort of would like to be part of this SAL. I am not really planning on doing much on the 2nd except I will be at the shop around the 12 noon so I might like to start my sal later if you don't mind. I will have to make up mind what to stitch. Not sure I could keep up 6 hours on one project.

BTW and I am so happy to have you blogging again. I missed you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |