2009 In Review

Thursday, December 31, 2009.
2009 started like most years quietly. Which I totally love. But as the year went by things didn't happen to be quiet. There was lost jobs, lost loves also new loves and the final realization that it was time to move on in our lives. But I will get into that a bit further. Let's just say Kris Thank you for being my love and my rock when I needed someone the most.



Ok for Stitching for the year I really didn't get a lot accomplished. I signed up for my first Mystery through Chatelaine called Mystery XII. I am still working on it and it is comming along nicely. Here are the pictures from Start till now:


I kept changing my rotation with my stitching but another constant was Monopoly. I really enjoy stitching it and I am completely caught up with it. I do a square a month so I am right on track for the New Year. Here are the pictures for this:



Another Stitching Project I worked on had me extremely fustrated to say the least. That project was Water by HAED. I started it over again this year as the fabric was to small but it looks good. Mind you I haven't picked it up in a while.

Another piece that hasn't seen the light of day is Mermaid of the Pearls but she will be worked on again in the New Year. Revelations has been set aside as well but oh well.
I did finish one project but as that was at my last job. I have not received anything back so I chalk it up to a lesson learned.

My stitching goals for 2010 are:
1. Finish Chatelaine Mystery XII
2. Start and finish Elfland SK Sal on the HAED board.
3. Finish Monopoly to Vermont Avenue.
4. Get 3 pages Completed in Water.

So not bad list very small and very doable..

Between taking a huge stitching break and playing World of Warcraft, the constant fighting with my daughter's father things are changing in my life. The New Year will see me moving. Not till June however as I refuse to move in the winter. The papers are going to be filed on the Divorce. A new wonderful man named Kris is in my life and has helped me get through everyday here. I do not know what I would do without him. Thank you my love.

I do wish everyone a very Happy New Year. Many blessings and love to all..

And a reminder to all this Saturday Virtual stitchin... Looking forward to it...

Hugs and Love
Terri

4 Comments:

Rene la Frog said...

I hope the New Year is a better one for you as you move on with your life. Wishing you all the best!

I'll be with you on Saturdays Virtual stitchin...probably still be working on "A Quaker Christmas" since I find it impossable to put it down.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice stitching goals - hope your 2010 is better for you!

Miche said...

Well done with your stitching and good luck with your goals for 2010, hope its a much better year for you xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Terri
thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog ^^ I'm returning the favour and enjoying seeing your WIPs. Your Monopoly project looks fun! Can you tell me where you got the chart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |