Monday Madness

Monday, November 8, 2010.
Wow last week went so fast. I only had one day off last week and gosh I'm tired. I didn't do much stitching at all. But I did finish the pacific square on monopoly. I am almost done Connecticut Avenue. I am looking forward to getting this done. Here is the pictures of Monopoly
I did have a good weekend however a bunch of us went to Ranchmans it was a lot of fun and we all plan on going again. They have a mechanical bull there and two of my friends rode the Bull lol. I'll probably do it next time.

Also a reminder for you all to enter my give away on this post: http://threadsthroughouttime.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-halloween-stitching-update-and.html

Thank you all for commenting I do appreciate the comments. Just so you all know if you do not see your comment right away it is because I moderate them as I get a lot of spam.
Again thank you all


4 Comments:

gracie said...

Looks like you are making progress on the Monopoly stitch.

Mel said...

Monopoly is looking great!

And love the new blog look. :)

Jodie said...

I'm so intrigued by your Monopoly stitching...it's such a cool, unique idea!

demeter83 said...

I do love seeing this grow, it looks so amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |