Good Morning...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009.
Was going to do an update on Monday but it ended up turning out to be a busy day. My daughter had her first day of school on Monday and she said she had a great day. This is Day 3 on her schedule and she is really enjoying it still. Even though she gets very sore at gym. On the home front, my washer is broken so waiting for the other to fix it. So waiting impatiently as I have a ton of Laundry to work on. I did get my kitchen cleaned up just have a few dishes to clean up then wipe counters sweep and mop the floor.

In stitching news I finished Part 6 of the Mystery XII yesterday. It was really late and I was tired otherwise I would of updated yesterday. I have to figure out how to get a small coffee stain out of my fabric without getting the silks and blended wet. The good thing is it's not near the stitching. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. So here are the pictures of Part 6.






I also put up my goals for September we shall see if I can complete them. I didn't complete any of them for August but that is ok.

Well I'm off to try and keep cool. It has been Unusually hot out here. Yesterday was 82F/28C and today is going to be about the same. Have a happy stitching day.

6 Comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Glad your DD had good days at school. Your Mystery is so pretty!

Diane (di) said...

Terri, Caribbean is simply beautiful. Great job!

Gabi said...

Beautiful stitching!!! Love it

Laural said...

Beautiful work!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Coffee Stains. My husband is the master of stain removal and he's not here. My first thought was vinegar but you said you didn't want to get it wet on other areas so a good soak just wont do. Did you try the Tide pen? I have one and while it may not remove the stain 100% it will hopefully lighten it to the point where only you will know it's there.

CindyMae said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful work and progress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |