Comming Soon.......

Friday, September 4, 2009.
Well as this blog has been my insperation to show my work in Stitching. But alas this is about Threads Through Time. Which means to me all threads. Whether it be cross stitching, sewing, Embroidery, knitting, crochetting, and of course Quilting. So starting on Monday September 7th you will be seeing me Host the Blog of the Week. I will pick a random Blog that I read and write about it. And let you all know why they are the blog of the week. There is no prizes for this. It is just for me to get my creative juices up and enjoy writing again. You will still see my updates on Sundays but for One full week at the top of my blog you will see the Blog I think is great for the Week. If you would like to see your blog featured feel free to leave a link of your blog in my comments and I'll add your blog to my Reader where I will draw who will be the first feature.
I hope you all enjoy this installment and feature on my blog.

2 Comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Sounds like a neat idea, Terri! Looking forward to your posts and seeing your stitching, too! :)
xstitching5.blogspot.com

CindyMae said...

Sounds like a fantastic idea, looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |