Randomness

Tuesday, July 14, 2009.
So here was a big debate that I have had. I know that mostly this is a stitching blog. But why start a new one when I can just talk about randomness. My daughter just got back from Vegas not that long ago and had a good trip with her father to meet some agents. Well we were successful. We just have to send a thank you card and a picture to jog the memory of the Agent. We received another phone call just two days ago to have her go back to IPOP. I think we will wait for a bit till we get money to send her again. Definitely Vegas wasn't a waste of a trip.
Here is the hotel she stayed at

2 Comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! That looks like a fantastic hotel!! I've never been to Las Vegas, but it is on my wishlist.

Carolyn NC said...

Sounds like good, productive trip - hope it all works out for your DD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |