Happy New Year

Saturday, December 31, 2011.
Well it is that time again. Looking over my last year I have had some low moments and some high moments.

I will not go into the low moments as they are best left in the past. But the high moments I have a great career now and love working at my law office. I also have another job as well that I do enjoy. I also have 4 cross stitch finishes for the year. Monopoly, Dream, Witchy Washy and Oriental Courage. I am quiet happy to have those completed.

Now for the New Year. I do not make resolutions anymore as I never stuck by them and now is not the time to work on making any either. But I do intend to get some weight loss going and getting back to the gym. I am also not starting another cross stitch except one. I signed up on the HAED BB for the new SAL. So I will be working on that starting tomorrow.

2012 is going to be my finishing year. Finish the rest of my schooling (only have word and excel to do) and to finish my cross stitching. It is also going to be finishing all those debts I have. I figure it will take me 6 months to clear out except for my student loan.

So here is to 2012 and a year that is going to be fantastic for us all :)

Cheers,

Photobucket

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |