Christmas 2010

Wednesday, December 29, 2010.
Well Christmas has come and gone and it was a good holiday. Everyone got what they wanted and that is good. Also did Magic of Christmas again this year and had a great time doing that. When I was doing it this year I thought of Rene from I-Love-Cross-Stitch yahoo group. Here is the pictures.It is a lot of fun and we all enjoy it all the time :)

For stitching I've been working on Monopoly. I will not be updating pictures of that till I am done. I am almost there. I'm just finishing Luxury Tax and then have Community Chest, Boardwalk, Mediterranean Avenue, and Go, then just the center and I'm done. I know I will get it done before Saturday then I get to do all 15 new starts lol. I got my Winter exchange in the mail today and will take a picture of it tomorrow to update as I have another parcel at the post office that I have to pick up. I want to thank Vickie S for the wonderful package.

I do have a new blog that I have started. It is called 2011 SAL Blog and will be for anyone who just wants to share their stitching and get encouragement to finish or start stitching. If you want to join let me know the blog address is http://2011salblog.blogspot.com/

Also changed the look of my blog Leia Mais... means read more

I hope you all enjoy your stitching and New Year.
Blessings

3 Comments:

Kathy said...

Great Christmas photos. Looks like fun.

I cna't wait to see your finished Monopoly and your 15 new starts. :)

A very happy and healthy New Year to you and yours.

Debra said...

nice pictures, looks like a lot of fun.

Sharon said...

What fun pictures and memories you made!! Here's wishing you a wonderful 2011! I'm looking forward to lots of fun on the new blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Threads Through Time © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |